These emissaries, he said, they are transmitted them clear messages that Gaddafi must go and that a high makes lack fire, but not any but with a ceasefire verifiable, e.g. by the UN, and that the troops return to their barracks. Fillon, for his part, assured that nobody seeks to liquidate to Gaddafi, but criticized his stubbornness to continue the war and reiterated that it should at least leave power. Then decide the Libyans because France does not intend to lead Libya instead of the Libyans. Both Prime Minister Juppe stressed that after four months of international intervention, things progress, Gaddafi is weakened and advancing rebel troops. The forces of the National Council of transition are progressing and are near Tripoli, recalled the owner of outdoor. Learn more about this topic with the insights from Drew Houston. The French Parliament votes this afternoon authorization to continue his army participation in the military operation in Libya under a NATO mandate. Attacks during Ramadan for its part, NATO has announced that it intends to maintain its attacks on Libya when next month of August begins Ramadan if the Gaddafi regime continues using force against the population. We have to see whether Gaddafi forces continue bombing. If they do and we believe that there is risk to civilians, it would be highly appropriate continue to protect their lives, he pointed out at a press Commander Mike Bracken, spokesman for the Allied mission. The Muslim fasting month will take place this year between 1 and August 30. The Secretary general of NATO, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, already stressed last week that the Alliance has United Nations mandate to protect civilians and he showed his confidence that is the Qaddafi regime which halt violence during Ramadan. Meanwhile, the intention of the allies is to keep the pressure on forces loyal to Tripoli, said the spokesman. According to information from NATO, Gaddafi is no longer capable of launching attacks coordinated in Libya and continues registering drop-outs in their ranks. Since the beginning of its mission, NATO has destroyed around 3,000 military objectives of the regime, today indicated Bracken. The Alliance, in any case, continues to insist that there must be a political solution to the conflict, which should be sought primarily through the contact group on Libya instituted by the international community. The Allied general Secretary will participate in its next meeting in Istanbul, an encounter that will arrive with ideas realistic and pragmatic, said his spokesman. Earlier, the own Rasmussen and ambassadors from twenty-eight countries of the Organization will be in Brussels with a delegation of the National Transitional Council (CNT), which expect to treat tomorrow the situation on the ground in the country and their prospects for the future. Source of the news: Emissaries of the Libyan regime say that Gadhafi is ready to go
EP the amateur Catalans celebrate the Catalan title through the streets of the city. This Sunday they will celebrate it with a rua which will end at 22.00 in the Camp Nou. The outraged have remained encamped and have cleaned the premises. 20,000 fans of FC Barcelona have gone to the center of the city and the source of Canaletes, the Rambla, to celebrate the fourth Champions League FC Barcelona next to plaza Catalunya, where the outraged 15 m, remain camped without incidents occur at midnight. At that time, very few outraged have done celebration and almost none has been the Barca shirt. For more specific information, check out Drew Houston. Plaza Catalunya is very calm, and much in contrast to the situation that there is a few metres away, in La Rambla, which can be accessed freely from the plaza. According to Spa Vietnam, who has experience with these questions.
There, next to the supply’s Canaletes, flares are visible and sound firecrackers and shouting, among which stands out the why? ironic allusion to the coach of Real Madrid, Mourinho. Minutes after finishing the game, the Catalans have begun to focus on lathe to the supply’s Canaletes, meeting point usual after the victories of the catalan team. At 11.00 p.m. environment was already a holiday and was notable for the absence of incidents by usual, minority groups already input night in latest Barca celebrations. The celebration is compounded this time risk added by the proximity of the outraged camping from May 15 in plaza Catalunya.
Due to camping, the City Council has moved to the promenade of Lluis Companys, in the Arc de Triomf, the giant screen to follow the party, which is usually installed in the plaza Catalunya. In Arc de Triomf, where 35,000 people have followed the match the consistory has worked with Interior and various media to organize a festive event and meeting media, increasing security measures. In that sense, sacks of debris have been removed and containers as a preventive measure, the itinerant sale of beverages is monitored especially and deviates the traffic in the area, since several streets have been cut. Despite the attempt to move the celebration to the Arc de Triomf, the Catalans remain Canaletes meeting point, so the police also provided a safety device in the area, which the regional police force collaborates with the Guardia Urbana. Thus, traffic around the Catalunya plaza has been isolated and outputs of the railways, Metro and Renfe plaza stations have been cancelled. Remain open access railways of Balmes – Pelai and stations of plaza Catalunya-paseo de Gracia and rambla Catalunya-ronda Universitat de Renfe and Metro. The outraged precautions taken minutes after the start of the match, the outraged camping in plaza Catalunya have decided to keep concentrated and remove all dangerous items from the plaza to avoid possible incidents. With own transport as reported via his Twitter account, have withdrawn items such as flammable tarps. Concentrates have been reminded that after cleaning this Friday morning have not returned to install the kitchen to avoid problems and not the they will do this until Sunday or Monday. Source of the news: 20,000 blaugrana celebrate victory in gutters, next to plaza Catalunya
Caregivers, who will work on a cooperative basis with the supervision of the Administration, have been selected in this first phase by Lan Ekintza and Getxolan entities in collaboration with Basque Lanbide employment service and have received specific training for care to minors. Profile profile of eventual caregiver, which must be no less than 30 years and will need to have the school graduate, is the subject of an exhaustive study, according to the Minister. In its selection, value of Basque language and knowledge of issues relating to children, as well as the entrepreneurial spirit of the person or their dedication to volunteer work. The Counselor, who has shown enormous employment opportunities presented by this initiative in the future, has explained that the service will be almost subsidized to 100 percent by the Administration in its initial phase, in which be will charge a fee to the families of 100 euros per month. The quota end will be established once widespread service and is determined by the resources of beneficiary families. Reconverted into nests homes must meet technical characteristics as having a useful surface not less than 8 square meters destined to the service, in addition to areas equipped for the care of babies or elements of security, among other facilities. The counselor has pointed out that the initiative is widespread in European countries, although there are few precedents in Spain. Only there is a similar experience in Navarre, another somewhat more sporadic in Huesca and a similar initiative of a private nature, without public participation, in Madrid, according to Zabaleta. Source of the news: the Basque country will have an in-home child care service for 100 euros per month
The Taichung City Mayor declared the day of Lady Gaga. The City Council handed the keys to the city. The singer gave a concert before 4,000 people. The American singer Lady Gaga was received with great enthusiasm in the Taiwanese city of Taichung (more than two million and half of inhabitants) and the Mayor declared this Sunday day of Lady Gaga to honor the presence of the artist in the center of Taiwan. Lady Gaga, who arrived Friday in his private jet to the Taiwanese city within its Asian tour, carried out to promote his latest album, Born This Way, starred this weekend a concert for 4,000 attendees, selected by lot, in the Pavilion of the Taichung Park.
The island city, literally dressed Lady Gaga, with a profusion of posters and hundreds of young people dressed with clothes of the style of the artist, they splashed color the streets of Taichung. For me it is one of the main musical idols in the history and has a personality full of freedom, said Alice Chang, a young man of about 20 years with a hat about 30 centimeters in height and a dress and makeup very at the Gaga. As a j State of Taichung municipal Government gave the singer a portrait of the artist Chen Hua Chinese style painting and offered him a treatment similar to a j of foreign State. The Mayor of the city, Jason Hu, the singer handed the keys of the city and the portrait, he said symbolized the fusion of Eastern and Western elements that characterizes to Taichung. For the Taiwanese artist, painted with typical Chinese dress, the hardest thing to Lay Gaga painting of singer was wild in his eyes. The American artist, apart from singing and presenting their album, made several surprise visits by the city, including a class of yoga with an Argentine coach, and in his travels sparked enthusiasm and the screams of thousands of fans who surrounded his hotel at all hours. Source of the news: Lady Gaga, greeted in Taiwan with official honors
On the other hand, sometimes the decision of granting the dation in payment entity takes both interests, commissions and miscellaneous charges accumulate. Pricing of homes, may be also different lower past the time when it comes the time of the auction. People affected by the mortgage platform and several groups more even collected signatures for an ILP (legislative Popular initiative) on the dation in payment that is retroactive. Declaration of insolvency not an appropriate procedure for the legal treatment of the insolvency of natural persons is regulated in Spain, says the Ombudsman; Many ask their regulation since, currently, a person is declared bankrupt does not allow to cancel debts, although you can defer some payments. The Confederation Espanola de organizations of housewives, consumers and users (CEACCU) asks you to match families and companies, so that they can liquidate their debts with assets available at the time of the bankruptcy.
And consider that a family is bankrupt when it is not possible to pay off your debts (mortgage) with their assets (salary, allowance) available. The debt could renegotiate, retaining housing, or you could resort to the enactment. The Ombudsman speaks of a release (of the debt) which allow start again and avoid social exclusion. The PSOE, for its part, proposed an out-of-court procedure prior to the bankruptcy to give solution to not wilful subsequently overhang and lengthen deadlines for evictions. Social rent are often demanding in many cases, especially in processes that affect immigrants or families at risk of social exclusion. Once presented a claim of foreclosure for non-payment, the Bank can buy the property at the subsequent auction that you can also declare void or another buyer, almost always at a price that is around 50% of its value (or even less) if there are several auctions. There are occasions in which families are still living in houses that are already owned by the Bank and, basically, expect to get them the warrant of eviction.
The agreement of the Bank Central European (ECB), the Federal Reserve (US central bank), the Bank of Japan, England and Switzerland to provide dollars to financial system approached the bag up to 8,450 points with a rise of 5%. The euro advanced to $1,395 (began the day at 1.37 dollars) and the barrel of Brent did to 116 dollars. Third biggest rise three years after the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers the Spanish stock market achieved the third biggest rise of this exercise. All the great values of the Ibex-35 won: BBVA and Iberdrola, 5.39%, the two largest uploaded this index, followed by Banco Santander, with a 5.13% rise, while Telefonica won 3.78%, and Repsol, 2.51%. After BBVA, Iberdrola and Banco Santander, fourth place corresponded to ArcelorMittal, 4.84%, which was followed by other five companies with increases exceeding 4 and Grifols, 0.57 per cent. At 1510 hours the selective Spanish pointed out the biggest rise of all parks European and earned 385 points, which stood at 8.430 units and reduced accumulated since the beginning of year up 14.52% decline. The General index of the Madrid Stock Exchange progressed 4.26%.
Joint actions the ECB has announced three additional liquidity-providing operations in dollars with a maturity of three months until the end of the year, in order to alleviate tensions in the money market, a decision that has taken shape together with the US Federal Reserve (Fed), the Bank of England, the Bank of Japan and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). Furthermore, the selective Spanish benefited from the good reception given to the issuance of obligations that has closed the public Treasury, which has managed to pay less. Spain has added its fourth consecutive auction of debt with lower interest, after award of 3.949,98 million euros in bonds maturing in 2019 and 2020, to eight and nine years. Biggest rise in Europe in this way, the Ibex-35 was the biggest rise of all European indexes, which were able to progress of the 4.29% in Milan, from 3.37% in Frankfurt, 2.32% in Paris, and 1.90% in London. Within the Ibex, Santander was leading hikes with a rebound of 6.20%, while Iberdrola progressed 5.41%, BBVA, 5.75%, Telefonica, 4.38%, Inditex, 3.92%, Repsol, 3.16%, and Endesa, 2.68%. Medium-sized banks, for their part, were able to revaluations of 5.72% for Bankinter, from 2.50% to Caixabank, from 2.33% to Sabadell, and 1.96% for the Popular. Source of the news: the Alliance of central banks promotes to the Spanish stock market, which earns a 3.63%
Israel reported no casualties or injured, but Syrian television speaks of, at least a dozen dead and more than 225 demonstrators wounded. Hundreds of people gathered at the border in commemoration of the Naksa, the Arab defeat in the 1967 six-day war. Netanyahu instructed security forces to act with the necessary firmness to a massive influx of demonstrators. The israeli army opened fire on dozens of protesters in Syria who tried to enter territory controlled by Israel on the Golan Heights, a military spokesman confirmed. Despite the numerous verbal warnings and firing into the air, dozens of Syrians continued arriving at the border and the israeli army forces had no choice but to shoot at the feet of demonstrators to deter other actions, noted the spokesman. The army Office of information not reported by the time of the existence of fatalities or injuries, although the Syrian State television announced the death of 13 demonstrators and that other 225 were injured by Israeli gunfire. Celebration of the Naksa hundreds of people gathered this morning in the so-called hill of shouts, next to the Druze village of Majdal Shams, in commemoration of the Naksa, defeat Arab in the 1967 six-day war.
Numerous ctive of the israeli army are stationed in the border area, with an advance team of snipers who have prevented the protesters cross into no man’s land. Al Jazeera television images showed dozens of protesters with Palestinian and Syrian flags over the same fence and 200 metres to hundreds of people, they shout the Golan is Arab or Viva Bashar Al-Assad. Events during the israeli army Palestinian Nakba, which is in State of alert, has strengthened its ctive along its borders to avoid a repetition of the events of last May 15, when about 180 protesters entered its territory during the Palestinian commemoration of the Nakba (catastrophe in Arabic, date in which recall the creation in 1948 of the State of Israel). Fifteen people were killed on that day, ten of them in the border with Lebanon, four in the Golan and another on the northern border of the Gaza Strip. Propalestinos groups had called similar acts for this Sunday, but the Palestinian nationalist movement Fatah in the Lebanon ended the call at the last minute out of respect for the wishes of the Beirut Government and replaced the marches to the border by demonstrations in Palestinian refugee camps. Also have been convened in the West Bank, which will depart from the Centre of the cities of Ramallah, Bethlehem and Tulkarem to March towards checkpoints Israeli military, and demonstrations in the Gaza Strip. At the military checkpoint of Kalandia, close to Ramallah, about 150 Palestinians have gathered even though there have been no clashes with Israeli soldiers. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said this week have been given to the security forces clear instructions to act with restraint, but firmly enough before a massive arrival possible protesters. Source of the news: the israeli army opened fire against demonstrators in the Golan Heights, on the border with Syria